Wednesday, January 17, 2007



Ahhhhh... today we had a nice relaxing "non-vacation" day. I think we all need to take it down a notch- Everybody's sleep seems to be sorting itself out! So that is nice!!! We did some laundry today, fun, fun!!!! The washer and dryer are across the hall, which is nice that they are so close... but not nice that I kinda have to stick around when I am doing it, as it is a shared facility. After some laundry and a nap for Phoebe, we headed out in the neighborhood for a walk, and to check out a nearby hotel for my parents and sister when they visit! The kids brought their scooters, which happens to be the chosen method of transportation for all children over 3 in London! Pretty fun!!! I just brought them, because they fold, and we were able to stick them in the luggage.. I had no idea we would fit in so well with them! We headed up to one of the main streets we hadn't been to yet- and I purchased an Oyster Card... that is a prepaid transit card.. kinda like an EZ Pass... The kids and I are on a mission to figure out the tube and the buses.. to start exploring other neighborhoods! Oh, gotta say, among other things.... great perk about living in a hotel, FREE MAGAZINES!!! Everyday they have a new stack of magazines to take!!! I've gotten InStyle, Marie CLaire... even OK! which I gotta say, LOVE IT!

No comments: