Friday, January 19, 2007





Oh, my, GOSH... I am sooooo tired!!!! It has been a busy week! YAY for Saturday! Today we wet out with scooters and headed over to Glouster Road, which is a great street about a block away that has... ta da.. a starbucks. With iced latte in hand the kids and I had a pow wow on the streets and decided that we would set out to see a new museum, we chose the Science Museum, mainly because when we walked by it the other day George noticed a huge poster of video games. They are having a history of video games exhibit. We headed off that way and made it there in no time. The museum is fantastic and I am sure we will be back again and again, and like most museums in London.. FREE! On advice of the information desk we headed downstair where there is an area called "The Garden" this is kinda like a mini children's museum with lots of hands on stuff, and it was great to be able to get Phoebe out and let her crawl around and explore and Mary-Mae and George had so much fun running around and playing. After spending a good amount of time there, we headed into the exhibit next door, which I ADORED. It was the Evolution of household appliances and good.... really cool... seriously.. I LOVED it, and so did Mary-Mae.. I think George was just confused.. but pretended to like it because I was so excited! After that we headed over to the ice rink and met Gabe done when he was done work... here is where it gets funny. He promised he would take them ice skating but we get there.. and ooops... he still has his suit on... so who straps on the skates??? yours truly... it was fun and both kids did really well... I was surprised.. but George can skate!!!

1 comment:

mom in wenatchee said...

Looks very cool...what an opportunity for all of you.
Check out this site, I hope it works, I got it in an email yesterday. http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/travel/2003529431_londoncheap210.html
Thanks so much for sharing your life, I can't wait to read more...