Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines to everyone! I must admit, it is a little strange to have not been up last night making out all our little Valentines for the kids to take to school today, and the excitment of the party at school. The past couple years Valentines has become a busy day!
Gabe returned from NYC yesterday, all is well.
The kids and I are going to venture out for some Valentine goodies to share! It is pouring rain, but hopefully that will let up. The weather is a lot like Seattle in that it changes.

2 comments:

Dara Lockert said...

Hi Abby, I'm enjoying your blog so much! Judith is right- you are an excellent writer. I think you should turn this into a book- or at the very least a stand up act ( I always thought you could do that!).

I am missing seeing you around Bryant! Its just not the same without you and the kids. Dani has missed Mary-Mae and Tristan hasn't had a playdate since you left!

Pheobe walking! She got an early start, that one!

Dara

mom in wenatchee said...

I agree with the stand up act...your personality definitely does come through with the blog...however, I love to listen to your stories in person. (Everytime I get on a plane, I think of the story of MM throwing up on you on your way home from NJ). Thank you so much for sharing your daily adventures with us. I want to hear more about the little day to day stuff like how the food is different, prices, what else you miss most...no details are too small...Renee