Tuesday, March 27, 2007




Just to be clear.... "Anna" from yesterday was actually George dressed up in Mary-Mae's clothing..

That aside... Today was such a beautiful day.. the weather is BEAUTIFUL!!! We headed back up to Holland Park today! It seriously is so beautiful... I am looking forward to exploring more of it then we have seen so far.. but for now, we head right for the adventure playground. Now, one of the cool things, if you have been reading ... you know that this playground is geared for 5-15 year olds.. now at 12 on a Tuesday.. that group is usually in school, so we had the place to ourselves!! No queue on the zip line. the kids were in HEAVEN! It was so fun, and Phoebe is feeling so much better and is back to her happy self. Love it!

One crappy thing that has been going on is that our local food store, Sainsbury has been closed due to renovations... UGH! So I had to stop at the other chain, Waitrose up on Kensington High Street... and carry the groceries all the way home from there....
Funny thing.. when my friend Leigh was here, she is a bit of a Cliff CLaven.. chock full of facts. Said that there was a problem with people consuming "expired" products in th UK, and that they have special lables that change color...Guess what? I carried a huge gallon of Skimmed milk home to look at it, and say.. "Why is there a big red X on this?" It is EXPIRED! I know, I know... my mother is yelling at me right now as she is reading this. If there is one thing she has taught me, and believe me.. there are MANY things she has taught me.. But looking at expiration dates is one of her favorites..
SO.. down the drain the milk went, and an email to Gabe to pick some up.. and we are now ready for the cereal and coffee hour in the morning.

Right now, Gabe is reading the kids the "Wind in the Willows" book. We are headed to Henley this weekend to the Rowing Museum, and they are suppose to have this great interactive exhibit for kids about the book.

No comments: