Sunday, May 13, 2007

Yo, Mom

Top Ten Thing I find Delightful about my Mom

10) That she loves to read, and always encouraged me to.
  9) The two days she spent trying to convince me that Phoebe was switched at birth, even though she never left my sight,          because "She doesn't look like any of us."
   8) That she emails me every day to say "Good Morning"
   7) That she LOVES the beach, and is annoyed when social functions rob her of "a nice beach day."
   6) I think it is also adorable that she gets annoyed when I use anything higher then an 8 SPF sunscreen. "Don't you think you would look better with a little color?"
    5) She lives by the motto :Let's get on with it."  No need to dwell in the past.
    4) That she seems to be able to pull off just about anything she tries.
    3) That she taught me how to laugh at myself, and not take everything "so seriously"
    2) She has an opinion about everything, and isn't scared to share it.
    1)... and the number one thing is that no matter what, I know she will ALWAYS be there for me or my sister, and that is the kind of Mom I want to be.

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!!

No comments: