Tuesday, January 23, 2007





Good Morning... back to our London updates!!! This past weekend was Gabe's Bday and we did the "hop on hop off" tour bus around London, and it was really fun and great to see everything! I fell in LOVE with the Notting Hill neighborhood, and dragged my whole family back up there to walk around and get a better look on Sunday!

Today is Mr. George's BIRTHDAY!!!!! We are all going to head to Kings Road, a big shopping street! There is a toy store called Daisy and Tom, they apparently have a carousel in the store for the kids to ride, and George will get to pick out some toys!!!

In other FANTASTIC news...... my dear, beautiful friend Erin called me to tell me that her husbands cousin is over here in London for school, and can BABYSIT! I swear ... the clouds parted and the Angels sang to me... it was a Hallelujah moment!!!

2 comments:

Dara Lockert said...

Hi Abby! I am loving your blog! I wrote a really long reply the first day which got erased when I signed up for an account. I just came back and read all the rest of your posts. It looks like you are having so much fun! Did you ever think you could get out SO much without a car?
In my first post I was going to tell you that when my three college roomies and I went to Europe during college we arrived in London the first day and could not check into our hostel until 7pm so we spent the afternoon sleeping in Kensington Garden with our arms around our backpacks. I can't imagine that now! Could you email me your new phone number and the time difference? I would love to call you and catch up (we have an international phone plan for calling my brother in Thailand so why not!). Dani was blue the other day missing Mary- Mae and moaning that it wasn't fair that she would miss her birthday. I'm missing you all too !

Gabe said...

Dear Momsville, I really enjoy your blog. And such adorable children as well. Their father must be a handsome devil. Is he in the picture? Not that it matters. Can you ditch the brats and meet me for a pint?