Sunday, February 25, 2007

Word on the street is my computer comes home tomorrow!!! Oh-My-God- I am so excited... I cannot tell you.
We had a pretty great weekend. Yesterday Gabe took the kids to a recreational center, where they went swimming in a pool, with a wave machine, and had a fantastic time. Phoebe and I hung out, with plans to go out and about, but with the quiet flat.. Phoebe decided to sleep the whole time. So, I had a lot of down time.. took a lingering shower, and put in some good Nintendo Gameboy Advance time. SOme how I have become addicted to Super Mario WOrld. Good news is, I almost have it beat, and then I can stop.
Today we all headed to to Regent Street and Carnaby Street, for some walking and SHOPPING! It was a nice day and we had a great time walking around, and we all came home with a goody or two!

In other news I am currently OBSESSED with Marks and Spencer (M&S) SImply Foods. It is the most amazing store with fresh pre made ready meals... everything is so yummy and pretty. I no longer even obsess about the fact that my fruit cup cost two and half pounds.. I buy it and LOVE it.

Looking ahead, my friend Leigh arrives on Thursday, and I am excited excited excited!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Abby!!! I haven't read your blogs since before our vacation. Somehow I thought you weren't keeping up with it since you didn't have a computer... LOVE all your posts, great updates and I can picture you and the kids on these great adventures. You are one amazing mom, loading up your kids daily with no school breaks or playdates to pass the time... whew. Can't tell you how much we all miss you. I'm totally picturing Mary-Mae as Eloise, love it. And you got to see Prince Charles!! It just sounds so fantastic, I am dying to come see you...