Sunday, March 25, 2007




Holland Park in London. Hands down the most fabulous park I have been to, EVER! I LOVED it! For those of you who have read the "Something Borrowed" and "Something Blue" books, it is the park that is Ethan's favorite. Well, I agree with Ethan! It is so beautiful, and it has all these windy little paths, and beautiful flower beds, and formal gardens, there is also a Kyoto garden.. wild rabbit running around, peacocks, and the mother of all...an Adventure Playground. This is a playground with equipment geared to 5-15 year olds.. zip lines, simulated skateboards, spinning things, twisty things, you name it, and the kids loved it, and so did we! It was so fun to see the kids doing all this crazy stuff- and Gabe even got in on the tarzan rope action!!! All the spring bulbs are blooming in the parks, and the window boxes, and you can spell the hyacinths, and with that scent I feel spring, and the time of our departure from here coming. With the weather changing we are getting to enjoy the city in a new way, and I can already feel how much I am going to miss it. It will be good to be home... but we will miss it.

No comments: